Hire Terms and Conditions
By submitting a booking you, the customer/leasee, are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions.
The Terms and Conditions below apply to all items being hired including BAGS, BELTS and HEADPIECES.
1. You, the customer/leasee, will need to provide your full name, email, phone number and credit/debit card details. Photo ID is also required to prove your identity. All information will be stored securely and is not issued to any third parties. Your email will be added to our mailing list, you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
2. Full payment is required to secure and confirm your booking.
3. Standard booking periods are from Thursday (delivery and pick up day) to Monday. Week day or extended hire is available upon request and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Under 18 years of age MUST select the Hire Insurance option for their booking to be approved.
Items can be picked up from Glenelg
a. All items must be returned by 3pm Monday unless other arrangements are made.
b. If not returned by 3pm Monday – $35 late fee charged per day.
a. All items are to be posted back no later than Monday before 5pm at a Post Office.
b. If not sent back by 5pm Monday – $35 late fee charged per day – tracking details will be used to confirm this.
c. In the event that delivery costs exceed $25 the customer will be required to cover the cost of return postage.
Photo ID must be sighted so an address check can be carried out for all new customers. This is to confirm your location and identity to prevent theft and fraud. A booking will only be confirmed once the information passes the assessment process. Adorn Collection reserves the right to cancel any bookings that do not pass the ID check.
1. Do not attempt to wash or repair your item, professional cleaning and maintenance will be carried out if required.
2. In the event that the item is not returned (more than 2 days late), and you have made no attempt to contact Adorn Collection your credit card will be charged for each day the item is late. You will be contacted to return the item. If no attempt is made within 7 days to return the item (postage tracking has not been activated) your credit card will be charged with the full RRP of the item hired along with fees to cover the loss of bookings that may have been affected.
3. Insurance will cover minimal damages under $50 (such as light scuffing, corner rubbing or general wear). Your credit card will be charged if the repair cost exceeds this amount. Surface cleaning and repair fees start at $50.
4. It is a requirement that items are sent back with the original packaging (including the box to prevent damages in transit) at a post office before 5pm. Items must be lodged over the counter NOT IN A POST BOX or late fees will be charged. This is so the tracking can be scanned and activated.
5. It is strongly advised that the leasee keep the ‘lodgement receipt’ in case of missing items or delayed delivery. If an item is lost and proof of lodgement is not available the customer is liable for replacement costs.
6. If packaging or item parts (such as chains, boxes or dust bags) are missing a fee of $10-$15 will be applied to cover the replacement cost of the item/s.
Refunds and Cancellations
1. Hire fees and postage costs are non-refundable for change of mind. A credit note or exchange will be issued if the customer changes their mind, subject to availability.
2. Bookings made with discounts or coupons can not be transferred to another date. A credit note for the order amount will be issued if the booking requires cancellation or an exchange.
3. Cancellations require at least 3 days notice and at least 5 days if postage is required.
4. If the hire fee of the chosen item is less than the original hire cost, the difference cannot be refunded. If the cost is more than the original hire, the difference is to be paid before the booking can be confirmed.
5. All requests for refunds in extreme circumstances will be reviewed and in most cases a credit note will be issued.
6. Credit notes are valid for 12 months.
**It is the responsibility of the leasee to check for damages and notify Adorn Collection prior to use if there are any discrepancies with the item and the Condition Report.***
1. If the item has been damaged by any means and requires repairs, a fee (repair cost plus postage) will be charged to your credit card/debit card if insurance has not been purchased. A damage report will be sent and outline the repairs and cost required.
2. If insurance has been purchased and the repair cost exceeds the covered amount ($50) the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
3. If the damaged item has been booked and the item will not be back from repairs in time, an additional hire fee will be charged.
4. In the event that the item is not returned in a usable condition, the lessee is responsible to cover the cost of replacement along with the applicable late fees. The leasee will be charged the RRP of the item. What is considered ‘usable’ or ‘completely damaged’ is up to the discretion of the business owner.
1. The customer is responsible for the return of items. Some items, such as hats, may require the customer to pay for return postage.
2. Orders that require postage must be placed before 5pm on Tuesday. Adorn Collection takes no responsibility for ‘late send out’ items that don’t arrive on time without prior negotiation. In this case if the customer is notified that delivery may not occur on time and accepts the risk they will be issued with a credit note for the hire cost only.
3. Where Australia Post (or the delivery company). A credit note will be issued to cover the hire cost of the item
4. If Adorn Collection is at fault for delayed delivery a full refund (postage and hire cost) will be issued.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you authorize Adorn Collection to charge fees to your credit card. Where possible you will be notified prior to the transaction.